Five movie stills to test your cinema knowledge!
We’re always looking for ways to make our weekly movie game interesting, and this week is no exception. We’re updating the rules ever-so-slightly to give you the potential for more points, but also more of an incentive to guess right the first time. Now, if you guess the movie correctly on your first try you get the full five points. Guess correctly on the second try, you get four points, and all the way down to 1 point. Guess first or guess last, it doesn’t matter. Just gotta guess correctly. Think you know your movies? Give these five stills a spin!
As always, check out our leaderboards later in the week to see how you did.
Here are the rules!
1. Guess the movie correctly on the first try and get the full 5 points, with a potential for 25 points per week. Guess correctly on the second try for 4 points, with the potential reduced to 20. Subsequent guesses reduce the potential of each right answer after that, with a guaranteed minimum of 1 point per correct guess.
3. Points will be tallied on the leaderboard at the end of the week and can be found HERE!
4. The rules will be revised and perfected over time, and we will honor the player should any dispute arise.
Let’s do this!
MOVIE #1 – TAKE A GUESS
MOVIE #2 – TAKE A GUESS
MOVIE #3 – TAKE A GUESS
MOVIE #4 – TAKE A GUESS
MOVIE #5 – TAKE A GUESS
SEND YOUR ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
DM US ON TWITTER
OR COMMENT BELOW (people can see your answer)
1. BILLY LYNN’S HALFTIME WALK
2. GIRLS’ TRIP
3. 300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE
4. GHOST TEAM
5. RESIDENT EVIL: THE FINAL CHAPTER