A Spotify playlist inspired by the Grammys!
With the Grammys coming up this weekend, we thought we would celebrate by making a Spotify playlist featuring music from the previous winners. For this particular playlist we stuck with songs from the winning album, songs that won, and allowed for songs from the Breakout Artist of the Year, provided it was from the album that earned them the award. There’s a lot of fun music here this weekend so hop on over and give it a listen!
A Musicapalooza of Grammy Winners!
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE PLAYLIST
1. Hey Ya! – OutKast
2. Bad Blood – Taylor Swift, Kendrick Lamar
3. Get Lucky – Daft Punk, Pharrell Williams
4. Rehab – Amy Winehouse
5. The Suburbs – Arcade Fire
6. Mrs. Robinson – Simon & Garfunkel
7. Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds – The Beatles
8. Gimme All Your Love – Alabama Shakes
9. Killing Me Softly with His Song – Fugees
10. Numb – Linkin Park
11. Bring Me To Life – Evanescence
12. Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
13. Basket Case – Green Day
14. Rhythm Nation – Janet Jackson
15. Viva La Vida – Coldplay
16. Closer to Fine – Indigo Girls
17. Baby Driver – Simon & Garfunkel
18. Ain’t No Sunshine – Bill Withers
19. Streets of Philadelphia – Bruce Springsteen
20. Gravity – John Mayer
21. Don’t Worry Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin
22. Come To My Window – Melissa Etheridge
23. My Heart Will Go On – Celine Dion
24. A Mighty Wind – The Folksmen
Miss the old songs? Fear not! They can be found below!
YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE TO THIS ONE TOO!