We’re storming your ears with a playlist about weather!
Summer has given way to fall, and with it has come a change in weather (unless you live in LA, that is). We thought it would be a swell idea to make a Spotify playlist about the weather itself, giving you songs about thunder, blue skies, sandstorms, rainbows, lightning bolts, and a tragic song about a lighthouse. A lot of stuff here to enjoy so give it a listen and share with your friends!
A Musicapalooza to celebrate the changing weather!
1. Thunderstruck – AC/DC
2. Thunder – Imagine Dragons
3. Mr. Blue Sky – Electric Light Orchestra
4. Ridin’ the Storm Out – REO Speedwagon
5. No Rain – Blind Melon
6. Five Feet High and Rising – Johnny Cash
7. Stormy Weather – Lena Horne
8. I Don’t Believe in the Sun – The Magnetic Fields
9. The Winds of Winter – Ramin Djawadi
10. Africa – Toto
11. Chasing Rainbows – Tony Sly
12. Lightning Bolt – Jake Bugg
13. Set Fire to the Rain – Adele
14. I Wish It Would Rain Down – Phil Collins
15. The Lightning Strike (What If This Storm Ends?) – Snow Patrol
16. The Lighthouse’s Tale – Nickel Creek
17. Let Me Inside – Stephen Lynch
18. The Winter – Cake
19. Have You Ever Seen The Rain? – Creedence Clearwater Revival
20. Mr. E’s Beautiful Blues – Eels
21. Like The Weather – 10,000 Maniacs
22. Sandstorm (Radio Edit) – Darude
23. Rain – Bishop Allen
24. Here Comes the Sun (Live) – Perry Farrell
Miss the old songs? Fear not! They can be found below!