The game continues this week, with more points than you can shake a stick at!
It’s time for another Tip of My Brain Movie Game, where you compete against your fellow film nerds to guess the movie based on the still. Sometimes they’ll be easy, and other times they’ll be next to impossible. If you think you’re up for the challenge fire off those answers and you could see yourself on our SHINY NEW LEADERBOARD.
And now for the rules!
1. First right guess is worth 5 points, second right guess is worth 4 points, and then 3, and then 2, and then all other right answers yield 1 point. Even if you don’t know all of the movies, you’ll want to get your answer in first for the ones YOU DO KNOW!
2. Answers posted here or in our NEW FACEBOOK GROUP will count toward your points. To join the FB group just click the little join button and we’ll let you in!
3. A bonus question or image will be revealed on Friday and will follow Rule #1.
4. Points will be tallied on the leaderboard, which can be found HERE!
5. The rules will be revised and perfected over time, and we will honor the player should any dispute arise.
Let’s get this game started!
— MOVIE #1 —
— MOVIE #2 —
— MOVIE #3 —
— MOVIE #4 —
— MOVIE #5 —
— BONUS STILL —
Revealed on Friday.
1. PULP FICTION
3. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER
4. A BEAUTIFUL MIND
5. THE GREAT MOUSE DETECTIVE